President: Rtn. C. Devdas Kamath
- Class rooms worth Rs 3,30,000 is built at Rotary Navachethana School.
- A solar hot water system worth Rs.1,00,000 is provided at Bharath Sevashram, Kanyana.
- Rehabilitation and Counselling Camp is held at RCC Neermarga.
- Donation of almirahs, cabinets, books, notice board, fans is done to Navachetana School, Neermarga. Scholarships worth about Rs.3,65,000 is paid to deserving students.
- For improving school facilities, Rs.1,00,000 is paid to St. Sebastian Composite PU College.
Donation of Rs.20,000 towards teachers’ salaries in Govt. Primary School, Bolar.
- School uniforms worth Rs.40,000 is given to children of Govt. primary school, Gandhinagar.
The cost of upkeep of six children is paid to Bala Samrakshana Kendra, Padavu.
- Free Dental camp is organised at Kanyana for children and in Neermarga (Dental & Medical) in association with A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute.
- Ophthalmic operating microscope worth Rs.1,60,000 is donated to Govt. Wenlock Hospital.
- Audio equipment worth Rs.25,000 is given to Seva Bharathi, annorganisation committed to help physically and mentally challenged children.