Early detection of Disabilities in children
Medical, Eye, ENT camps to be arranged in schools to identify health issues among children. The objective of this programme is to detect disabilities among school children and to try and ensure that mitigating measures be suggested so that the impact of the impairment will be reduced. With the right intervention, at the right time, the impairment hopefully, does not become a full blown disability/handicap. The children will also be checked whether they have received the basic immunisation injections.
- Community Service: Director: Dr. Siddarth Shetty
- Chairman: Rtn. Dr. Pavan Hegde
- RI Area of Focus: Disease Prevention & Treatment
- Recipients: Children, Community
- Projects Cost:
- Funding/Resources: Donors, schools, participating medical colleges